In accordance with applicable Polish regulations (Dz. U. No. 191, item. 1596 and 2003. No. 178, item. 1745), the store shelves are subject to periodic inspections by qualified personnel at least once a year (BS EN 15635).
Range of activities carried out in the review:
- Check the general condition of the technical shelves,
- assessment of structural stability and security,
- checking the completeness of the fixings (screws, anchors, pins, etc.),
- diagnosis of any damage or abnormality,
- verification of the documentation and labeling,
- prepare a report containing recommendations as to the further exploitation of shelves,
- valuation of spare parts, and provide additional repair costs.
Range of activities carried out after the review:
- Delivery of spare parts,
- repair damaged parts.
Go to contact page